April 16, 200917 yr This is why it will be important if PPat comes back. Cousins will learn quick in practice how to work and what it takes. And with PPat Orton and Pilgrim, the bench for the first time in Cousin's life will become an option. He will be fine. There is no motivator in the world like pine time.
April 16, 200917 yr Who was the last player that was this caliber that came to UK? Ron Mercer? Well, I'd say that Crawford & Morris were both close, since they were both top 10 players in their HS class. Rondo was #25, but I think he should've been rated a little higher. Before those three, I'd say Keith Bogans.
April 16, 200917 yr Well, I'd say that Crawford & Morris were both close, since they were both top 10 players in their HS class. Rondo was #25, but I think he should've been rated a little higher. Before those three, I'd say Keith Bogans. Crawford was #9 and Morris was #10.
April 16, 200917 yr Crawford was #9 and Morris was #10. Which would qualify them for "top 10" status.
April 16, 200917 yr Which would qualify them for "top 10" status. I was just backing up your post. Not trying to discredit it.
April 16, 200917 yr Larry Vaught reported in the Advocate Messenger that Cousins hasn't passed his college entrance exams. If that is the case why hasn't this been resolved yet? You have to read the whole column, but he mentions that he hasn't passed it yet? Is this something no one is worried about since it seems to have been under reported? http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=49352&format=html
April 16, 200917 yr Larry Vaught reported in the Advocate Messenger that Cousins hasn't passed his college entrance exams. If that is the case why hasn't this been resolved yet? You have to read the whole column, but he mentions that he hasn't passed it yet? Is this something no one is worried about since it seems to have been under reported? http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=49352&format=html I believe this was brought up in an earlier thread. He just did take the text for the 1st time within the last 2 weeks if my memory serves me right. I am sure Wireman will remember and will give us an update.
April 16, 200917 yr Step 1: Getting John Calipari Step 2: Signing Demarcus Cousins Step 3: ??? Step 3: National Title:dancingpa
April 16, 200917 yr WOO HOO!!! GO CATS! Don't you think a National Championship is a little bit too far?
April 16, 200917 yr Don't you think a National Championship is a little bit too far? Nope. Isn't that everyone's goal?
April 16, 200917 yr Camerman you have it exactly right. Especially with the team we "could" have next year. Not too far for anything!
April 16, 200917 yr Camerman you have it exactly right. Especially with the team we "could" have next year. Not too far for anything! :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.