Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daniel Orton update...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Drastic as in Xavier Henry pulling the trigger for UK?

 

I think the feud is blown way out of proportion.

 

Although, maybe Daniel will decommit and they will use this as the reason.

 

However, I highly doubt Orton leaves just because Henry decides on Kentucky. I believe Daniel is more man than switching schools because someone he (reportedly) doesn't get along with is coming to the same school. And even if it wasn't because he didn't like Henry, they play two totally different positions.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the feud is blown way out of proportion.

 

Although, maybe Daniel will decommit and they will use this as the reason.

 

However, I highly doubt Orton leaves just because Henry decides on Kentucky. I believe Daniel is more man than switching schools because someone he (reportedly) doesn't get along with is coming to the same school. And even if it wasn't because he didn't like Henry, they play two totally different positions.

 

It's a different situation, but just ask Rajon Rondo and Patrick Sparks how much an internal feud can affect a team's season....

  • Author
It's a different situation, but just ask Rajon Rondo and Patrick Sparks how much an internal feud can affect a team's season....

 

Two completely different situations.

Two completely different players.

Two completely different coaches handling the situations.

 

Of course a feud can ruin "chemistry," and I'm not saying there isn't a "feud," but I think the magnitude is being blown out of proportion.

Two completely different situations.

Two completely different players.

Two completely different coaches handling the situations.

 

Of course a feud can ruin "chemistry," and I'm not saying there isn't a "feud," but I think the magnitude is being blown out of proportion.

 

Well said..

It's a different situation, but just ask Rajon Rondo and Patrick Sparks how much an internal feud can affect a team's season....

 

That was supposed to be over a girl (Sparks' Girlfriend) and guys like it or not do things they normally wouldn't do or act in ways they normally wouldn't act over a girl so in no way would this situation be close to the Orton/Henry situation.

From what I understand, the Orton/Henry thing is long gone. Im not sure it was even much more then a high school rivalry either. From what I can tell, Orton wants CJ and Xavier to come play with him at Kentucky. In fact, a buddy of mine just called and said Daniel either called or texted CJ telling him and X to come play with him at UK.

That was supposed to be over a girl (Sparks' Girlfriend) and guys like it or not do things they normally wouldn't do or act in ways they normally wouldn't act over a girl so in no way would this situation be close to the Orton/Henry situation.

 

I realize that, but I'm just saying it may not be the smartest thing to do to bring two guys that have a "history" together on the same team. Saying that, I understand that the whole incident is being blown out of proportion most likely, but I remember the same being said back when Rondo and Sparks were at UK.

I don't know how old this is, but I pulled it from another site:

 

Orton, Henry talk

 

 

 

It's almost funny how proper Orton is.

It's almost funny how proper Orton is.

 

I was thinking the same thing. Impressive young man.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that "something drastic" will happen.

I was thinking the same thing. Impressive young man.

 

Orton reminded me of Darnell Jefferson from the "The Program", in his looks and his actions.

Orton looks like a pretty smart kid with a good personality, I got that impression from Henry too. 2 future UK standouts? Could be.

It's almost funny how proper Orton is.

 

I know right... I'm impressed.:clap:

 

Can you give the definition for "Popping".:lol:

So does this mean Larry Orton is verbaled to UK? Are we recruiting him to try and keep Daniel? I know that is kind of the deal with Xavier. Well I hope we can pull a scholarship out of the hat for Larry.........

:p

 

Orton actually already has signed with UK. However, Calipari has stated that any recruit already signed while BCG was here would be given their full release if they chose to change their mind since he is the coach (same deal as the kids at Memphis who had signed have).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.