April 15, 200917 yr I really hope Orton comes to UK. What an impressive young man and he would be a great ambassador for the University!:thumb:
April 15, 200917 yr Also he should be around for at least 3 seasons. Cousins could be a early exit. Ahh, you never know with players like this, they could develope early.
April 15, 200917 yr Orton was pretty serious and Henry was the joker. Also, how about the nice shot he took with the "Oh that's right you didn't make it last year".
April 15, 200917 yr Orton was pretty serious and Henry was the joker. Also, how about the nice shot he took with the "Oh that's right you didn't make it last year". :lol::lol::lol:
April 16, 200917 yr Orton makes it official again.... Good link, UKMF. The end of that article also says that Glenn Cyprien was at Memphis interviewing for an assistant's position....
April 17, 200917 yr Glad Daniel will be here. As far as Coach Cyprien, I met the man in McCarren International Airport last July. We were on the same flight coming back to Louisville. I spent about 20 minutes talking to him. Very nice guy and I wish him the best.
April 17, 200917 yr It's almost funny how proper Orton is. A great Player with class is hard to come by these days.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.