April 14, 200917 yr Daniel Orton’s father said on Tuesday that something “drastic” would have to happen for his son not to stick with his commitment to play for Kentucky. “Daniel is set to go to the University of Kentucky,” Larry Orton said. “Unless something drastic changes, he’ll still (be playing for Kentucky.).” Orton still with UK
April 15, 200917 yr BI, You seem to be quite excited.:lol: From what I've heard about him, who wouldn't be excited???:banana:
April 15, 200917 yr From what I've heard about him, who wouldn't be excited???:banana: Probabbly the Kansas fans..
April 15, 200917 yr So does this mean Larry Orton is verbaled to UK? Are we recruiting him to try and keep Daniel? I know that is kind of the deal with Xavier. Well I hope we can pull a scholarship out of the hat for Larry.........
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.