April 8, 200917 yr Nice little article by someone that knows 100 times more about scouting players than me :thumb: :notworthy::notworthy: http://www.allkyhoops.com/
April 8, 200917 yr Nice little article by someone that knows 100 times more about scouting players than me :thumb: :notworthy::notworthy: http://www.allkyhoops.com/ Getting real deep in here..........:puke::lol:
April 8, 200917 yr Wireman, you discovered my secret source on all things college basketball. Congrats.
April 8, 200917 yr Author Wireman, you discovered my secret source on all things college basketball. Congrats. :sssh:
April 8, 200917 yr Getting real deep in here..........:puke::lol:Stand back and watch the head inflate...:lol:
April 8, 200917 yr What qualifies that guy as an expert:lol: He's a legend in his own mind. :notworthy:
April 8, 200917 yr He's a legend in his own mind. :notworthy: You are jealous because the voices only talk to him.
April 8, 200917 yr Author Is that Kige Ramsey's blog?? I don't really find enjoyment out of making fun of such things. No, that is my blog. :thumb:
April 9, 200917 yr Is Cousin's academically eligible? I read where he has yet to pass the college entrance exam? What is up with this?
April 9, 200917 yr Author Is Cousin's academically eligible? I read where he has yet to pass the college entrance exam? What is up with this? I hadn't heard anything about that aspect of it, yet. Anyone else know anything?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.