Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Recruit Spotlight: DeMarcus Cousins

Featured Replies

I hadn't heard anything about that aspect of it, yet. Anyone else know anything?

 

It's in the Lexington Herald on the B3 in the article about Cousin's committing to UK.

It says that he has yet to take a college entrance exam.

  • Author
It's in the Lexington Herald on the B3 in the article about Cousin's committing to UK.

It says that he has yet to take a college entrance exam.

 

Well, that's interesting. I hope he's smart.:scared:

The CJ reported this morning that he has yet to take his ACT/SAT. It also says he has a 3.4 GPA. No mention as to why hasn't taken them.

Unless he took the test this last time, I am thinking that there is only one more test date left and that is in June.

GPA's for players like that don't mean a hill of beans. I don't like this situation, especially if it were to cost us Orton.

June 13 is the next time the ACT is offered. I hope that he took the test this last time (which was given on Saturday).

  • Author
June 13 is the next time the ACT is offered. I hope that he took the test this last time (which was given on Saturday).

 

We may have to borrow a fax machine from the Minnesota basketball office.

I hope DeMarcus makes it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.