Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari's Memphis Press Conference

Featured Replies

I think he has handled this very well. I'm proud he is at UK now.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was that all about? Was he about to break down?

 

He said it was due to a phone call.

This guy must not be happy with the decision. Found on WMC-TV lol

 

:lol::lol: Oh well, looks like he won't be at Big Blue Madness this fall.

 

Question......Do we care :idunno:? :taz:

Calipari is very well spoken. I like this guy more and more every second. UK fans are lucky...

That went as well as it could IMO.

If he's that loyal to Memphis, can you imagine how loyal he'll be to UK?

Anyone hear the Reporter say Before you go " can you talk about killing the program." After it was done haha.. I guess he didnt know the camera was still on. WOW

  • Author
Anyone hear the Reporter say Before you go " can you talk about killing the program." After it was done haha.. I guess he didnt know the camera was still on. WOW

 

I didn't hear that but that's awesome :lol:

Anyone hear the Reporter say Before you go " can you talk about killing the program." After it was done haha.. I guess he didnt know the camera was still on. WOW

 

I think he was talking about a woman who asked a question.

 

She asked something about, "What do you think about students who say you killed the program in one day?" or something like that. I think the guy was making fun of her. :lol:

Pretty good stuff. I like when he said even if one or two doesn't end up coming the Memphis program will still be in good shape.

I think he was talking about a woman who asked a question.

 

She asked something about, "What do you think about students who say you killed the program in one day?" or something like that. I think the guy was making fun of her. :lol:

 

Oh okay, I just heard "before you go, can you talk about killing the program?"

 

I was thinking wow Did I just hear that...?

Pretty good stuff. I like when he said even if one or two doesn't end up coming the Memphis program will still be in good shape.

 

I hope two don't come to Memphis, and come to UK instead!

Oh okay, I just heard "before you go, can you talk about killing the program?"

 

I was thinking wow Did I just hear that...?

 

He may have been serious when saying that. But I heard a woman say something similar earlier. Calipari didn't answer her question.

Coach Calipari has a big heart, he has gave it all at Memphis and he'll do the same now for UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.