Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari's Memphis Press Conference

Featured Replies

This guy must not be happy with the decision. Found on WMC-TV lol

 

I commented on this from the section it came from...

 

Something like this....

 

The new coach at UK Likes Kentucky now so much better than Memphis that He is Changing his name to Kalipari...Just poking back at some of the UK haters...:D

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he's that loyal to Memphis, can you imagine how loyal he'll be to UK?

 

I agree. I think that's very astute of you, Rocket.

Wow. He made Memphis relevant again and they didn't treat him well for his aspirations.

 

SSF or GT- What happen at the Memhpis press conference today? I heard that Coach Cal was basically told no thanks dont worry about coming or something?

 

Can anyone confirm/deny or clarify this?

  • Author
SSF or GT- What happen at the Memhpis press conference today? I heard that Coach Cal was basically told no thanks dont worry about coming or something?

 

Can anyone confirm/deny or clarify this?

 

They had their own press conference with the AD and he called one at his house.

They had their own press conference with the AD and he called one at his house.

 

Oh okay, thanks WM. I thought I heard something on WLAP about it, but missed alot of it.

  • Author
Oh okay, thanks WM. I thought I heard something on WLAP about it, but missed alot of it.

 

I didn't ever hear the reasoning or anything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.