Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orton or Cousins?

Featured Replies

If you had to pick one to full your roster? I have to say Orton because he has been our guy from the get go?:sssh::confused:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am starting to get greedy now...let's have both lol. But, honestly I would probably agree with you. However, since I have no connection to either I want whoever seems to fit best with Patrick Patterson.

That's a fun decision to have to make. I'd take either one.

If you had to pick one to full your roster? I have to say Orton because he has been our guy from the get go?:sssh::confused:

 

Acording to Orton's father Orton would stay if Cousins came.:banana:

Calling GT. :isurrender:

  • Author
Acording to Orton's father Orton would stay if Cousins came.:banana:

 

Be nice if you could get four years out of the? :dancingpa

Be nice if you could get four years out of the? :dancingpa

 

I'd say Cousins and Wall could definetly be one and done.

Let's allow the new Coach to handle this. I'm sure it will all work out.

Cousins is very, very likely to end up here with Orton.

 

Can you imagine that front court? We went from zero front court with Tubby, to one of the best in the NCAA...

Let's allow the new Coach to handle this. I'm sure it will all work out.

 

Where the fun would that be? lol jk.

Where the fun would that be? lol jk.

 

 

:thumb:You have a point.

Cousins is very, very likely to end up here with Orton.

 

Can you imagine that front court? We went from zero front court with Tubby, to one of the best in the NCAA...

 

In your opinion?

 

Because I saw a video of him talking saying that he would reopen the recruiting process to include many teams.

In your opinion?

 

Because I saw a video of him talking saying that he would reopen the recruiting process to include many teams.

 

I know what he said.

 

I won't discuss it anymore further.

Orton if just one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.