Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should UK give deadline?

Featured Replies

The deal is done and Kentucky already knows that. Calipari is just wainting to see what Missouri's coach decides to do. If Anderson goes to Georgia, Calipari will try to get his former player and assistant (UTEP's coach) the Memphis job.

 

I'm with you on this one Wireman. PM me on any updates if you can.

Then why the reports of his waffling Wireman?

 

I'm fully confident that he'll board the plane and leave Memphis behind.

  • Author
Yeah, we have so many options ... Travis Ford. LOL!

 

 

Sad, isn't it?

 

And now family members saying he can't make up his mind?

I'm fully confident that he'll board the plane and leave Memphis behind.

 

Then may all your confidence come to be reality. :thumb:

You only give a deadline if you are in the driver's seat. UK is holding onto the luggage rack.

 

:thumb::popcorn:

Give a deadline ? We are Kentucky ! As far as I'm concerned that a bad question, just ask BCG,

No, I say stick it out and wait for an answer, however I agree with what Michael Wilbon just said on PTI:

 

"The longer this gets dragged out, the more worried I am if I'm Kentucky. If it's Thursday and we've heard nothing, start looking elsewhere."

 

Ok, I agree with the first part, but not the moving on portion.

No, I say stick it out and wait for an answer, however I agree with what Michael Wilbon just said on PTI:

 

"The longer this gets dragged out, the more worried I am if I'm Kentucky. If it's Thursday and we've heard nothing, start looking elsewhere."

 

Ok, I agree with the first part, but not the moving on portion.

 

We'll know here in about 15 minutes. If he doesn't get on that plane, he's staying at Memphis, IMO.

Wilbon hates Kentucky, so I do not give anything that he says any credence at all, regarding the Wildcats.

Wilbon hates Kentucky, so I do not give anything that he says any credence at all, regarding the Wildcats.
All those evil anti-UK media guys ... :rolleyes:

 

At least by the statement he made that was posted here, his comments make sense.

All those evil anti-UK media guys ... :rolleyes:

 

At least by the statement he made that was posted here, his comments make sense.

 

I'm not one who thinks that the media has it out for Kentucky.

 

I just do not like Wilbon.

 

In general, he plays the race card very frequently.

 

With regards to Kentucky, he never has anything positive to say. Last time I watched PTI, he actually said that he feels sorry for Gillispie and that he hopes that Kentucky never wins another game.

 

That's about as "anti-UK" as you can get. But that's not the only reason I don't like him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.