Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Preparations are being made at the Joe Craft center

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this happens, I am really thinking of attending the rally. If they have one. Should I go ahead and gas up the truck?

If this happens, I am really thinking of attending the rally. If they have one. Should I go ahead and gas up the truck?

 

This sounds like a roadie:banana::banana::banana:

If this happens, I am really thinking of attending the rally. If they have one. Should I go ahead and gas up the truck?

 

Gas'er up!

I hope that it is getting time to celebrate.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

This is the preparation that LRCW had in mind:

preparation-h_suppositories.jpg

Gas'er up!

 

Could be a very good night. Cheer on the new coach and have some Buffalo Wild Wings afterwards. I believe Tuesday is $0.40 wing night. Maybe I can get Coach Cal to bring some good BBQ sauce with him.:D

This is the preparation that LRCW had in mind:

 

 

We're all going to need an ample supply before this is over.

I might be there too...:jump:

 

 

If it's after 4:30...:ohbrother:

  • Author

Hearing this could be for a Football presser.:idunno::irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.