March 31, 200917 yr This feel like Christmas eve when you were a kid for anyone else besides me? Good thing I can't sleep at nights anyway and stay up, lol.
March 31, 200917 yr No need to Hatz, you had it right to start with, Xanax. :thumb: Actually he had zanax
March 31, 200917 yr I say by 9 AM we will know, I will guess a 3 PM presser, If it is Tuesday. It's 10:30 am?????? :taz:
March 31, 200917 yr What is the hold up? He either wants it or he doesn't. Obviously, $$$ is not what we are waiting on. Why is he trying to name his replacement?
March 31, 200917 yr What is the hold up? He either wants it or he doesn't. Obviously, $$$ is not what we are waiting on. Why is he trying to name his replacement? Perhaps he's trying to do what he thinks is best for the kids that recruited.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.