March 31, 200917 yr When it is official...then post a new thread. Edited March 31, 200917 yr by gold sunrise
March 31, 200917 yr With April Fools day looming I sure hope he hurries up and signs! There will still be some good one's on Apr 1st I can see it now!
March 31, 200917 yr This thread title isn't misleading at all! :lol: I don't think you will have to ask if a press conference is announced. It will be posted here about 5 times as soon as it's reported.
March 31, 200917 yr Apparently, WHAS 11's Kyle Draper said to expect a news conference sometime tomorrow... Take it for what it's worth...
March 31, 200917 yr WHAS 11, the same place that jumped the gun on another story? No idea if it's the same people or not...
March 31, 200917 yr I would expect a news conference tomorrow as well. It appears Cal is simply sleeping on it.. can't blame him for that.
March 31, 200917 yr Apparently, WHAS 11's Kyle Draper said to expect a news conference sometime tomorrow... Take it for what it's worth... Yea, well this reminds me of when my student loan was over due and they said "Mr. "Rocket" when can we expect payment" to which I responded, "you can expect it anytime you want, matter of fact, you pick a day and we'll both be surprised"
March 31, 200917 yr For those wondering what the big deal is, the original title of this thread was "Cal's Press Conference!!!" (the word "speculation" was nowhere to be found). Needless to say, the original title caused quite a bit of interest, followed by a bit of a let down....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.