Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal's Press Conference speculation

Featured Replies

If this goes official and they have a press conference, can someone please post the time that it will happen here!?

 

:ylsuper:

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If this goes official and they have a press conference, can someone please post the time that it will happen here!?

 

:ylsuper:

 

Don't you ever, ever do that again!!!! :taz:

 

I about had a heart attack!!!! :lol:

 

:eek::puke:

Lol, my bad!

 

It's cool! :cool:

 

Now I'm taking my Zanac and going to bed. :D

It's cool! :cool:

 

Now I'm taking my Zanac and going to bed. :D

 

It's Xanex:sssh:

And yea my heart jumped when I read the thread title too! :lol:

Geez man...you know how us UK fans are right now :lol:...the exclamation points got me excited!!!:D

LOL, me too, lol. How about when we hear of the presser we create a thread with the time in the title as well, lol.

  • Author

Yea, can we close this? I feel bad about this, I did not think this through!!

I think this should be grounds for a permanent suspension!

 

Just Kidding! You got me all pumped up and now it's time to go to bed, doggone you!

Yea, can we close this? I feel bad about this, I did not think this through!!

 

 

Crazy rookies :rolleyes:

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.