Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vaught Saying Done Deal

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any Calapari sightings in Lexington yet?

 

I don't think so but it is POSSIBLE that if there is a presser tonight, Calipari could be in attendance if he has accepted the job. I'm sure UK has a plane that could be flown down to Memphis to get him and bring him back in a matter of a few hours. However, I don't expect him to be in attendance if there is a presser tonight anyways.

Calipari could be in attendance if he has accepted the job. I'm sure UK has a plane that could flown down to Memphis to get him and bring him back in a matter of a few hours.

 

Ok, who has airport duty tonight? Who is tracking all flights from Memphis into Lex? :D:jump:

Larry Vaught is one of the few people who's opinion and information I concider to be well founded.

I can hear "What Is Love" playing in the background...:lol:

 

Or the "Dukes of Hazzard" theme song

Or the "Dukes of Hazzard" theme song

 

I like that one. Just a good ole boy never meaning no harm LOL

I like that one. Just a good ole boy never meaning no harm LOL

 

Good golly goodtimes are here again:popcorn::banana::ylsuper:

It won't be tonight will it?

 

No, I'm thinking tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday. The original rumor was Tuesday afternoon, but that was unofficial.

They are playing tainted love for sure and honking the horn on all necessary parts of the song.

No, I'm thinking tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday. The original rumor was Tuesday afternoon, but that was unofficial.

 

People will have heart failure if it is not til Wednesday. :lol: :ohbrother: :thumb:

I was thinking more of Willie Nelson's- If you've got the money honey, I've got the time.

My son and I will be driving up from Louisville to the introduction pep rally. I'm hoping it's tomorrow afternoon.

 

 

"GO CATS" You are THE University of Kentucky!!!

People will have heart failure if it is not til Wednesday. :lol: :ohbrother: :thumb:

 

I am guessing it'll be tomorrow afternoon, but don't hold me to it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.