Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vaught Saying Done Deal

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My son and I will be driving up from Louisville to the introduction pep rally. I'm hoping it's tomorrow afternoon.

 

 

"GO CATS" You are THE University of Kentucky!!!

 

Oh My!!!:scared: Now this statement just may cause a show! :lol::popcorn:

I will be very glad to post and welcome Coach Calapari to the Big Blue Nation when and official announcement is made. From all reports it seems that he will be the next basketball coach at the University of Kentucky and he will have my full support as a fan.

 

I have not been over joyed at the idea and have posted this on other threads. Those feelings all have to do with the "trust" issue and the former NCAA problems with UMass while Calapari was there ans suspicions of such while at Memphis. The last thing that U.K. needs is NCAA problems.

 

I hope my suspicions prove false and Clapari will be here for many years to come. There is certainly no doubt that the man can recruit and can flat out coach.

That is priceless!! I loved the Geico money behind Cal. The excitement is back and it feels good!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.