Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Arizona Updates

Featured Replies

I'd like to see the Cards keep pushing it the next half. The UA fans deserve it after all of the lies rumors and inuendo they spread this week about Pitino leaving UofL.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder when they'll switch me over to the Oklahoma/Syracuse game? This one is already over.
I don't have TV so I'm watching the game free online on CBS on demand. It works out real well when you want to switch the games on your own and also keep up with the message board. This is a great feature by CBS.
Jerry Smith is smokin-hot!

 

:eek: I had no idea you were like that Jim.:sssh: :p

I don't have TV so I'm watching the game free online on CBS on demand. It works out real well when you want to switch the games on your own and also keep up with the message board. This is a great feature by CBS.

I like that too, but the thing is, I always watch both games on PIP, and since I can see the live score on the TV game, I always know what is going to happen on the game I'm watching on demand.

  • Author
:eek: I had no idea you were like that Jim.:sssh: :p

 

:lol:

  • Author

I'd like to know whose idea it was over at WLKY to have the Cardinal mascot and/or UofL cheerleaders superimposed in the corners of the screen doing the "C-A-R-D-S" chant after made 3s. He/she needs to be shot.

Cards stretching things out...........60-33 with about 16 minutes to go.

If this team is hitting the 3 Ball they will not lose.

He said "Most strongest". :lol:

He said "Most strongest". :lol:

 

I just told my Brother in Law the same thing.:clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.