Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Arizona Updates

Featured Replies

How can Pitino get every player on his teams to play to their potential in March? It seems like his teams always come around like this by this month of the year.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they keep making 3's and run this score up.

Sosa's having fun

 

Maybe a little bit to much fun?:sssh:

How can Pitino get every player on his teams to play to their potential in March? It seems like his teams always come around like this by this month of the year.

 

That's why we don't panic in the early season with seemingly inexplicable losses. Pitino is an outstanding coach. He is a motivator. He knows how to take the lemons and make lemonade, and he TEACHES the players to do it. He knows how to get their attention and keep it.

That's why we don't panic in the early season with seemingly inexplicable losses. Pitino is an outstanding coach. He is a motivator. He knows how to take the lemons and make lemonade, and he TEACHES the players to do it. He knows how to get their attention and keep it.

 

Why didnt you make the trip then?:clap:

Why didnt you make the trip then?:clap:

 

 

I had to work, I don't have the money, and I have to get up early in the morning. :p

How can Pitino get every player on his teams to play to their potential in March? It seems like his teams always come around like this by this month of the year.
Denny Crum teams also started out lousy and finished strong.
Denny Crum teams also started out lousy and finished strong.
We have good water.:D
I had to work, I don't have the money, and I have to get up early in the morning. :p

 

 

You said we I thought you were on the team?:D

You said we I thought you were on the team?:D

 

 

I've bought enough merchandise over the years, and paid some tuition there, so I have a stake in this.

  • Author

Looks like Rick is getting some payback for '97.

Looks like Rick is getting some payback for '97.

I still think some of it has to due with the Arizona rumors

I'm starting to feel really bad for Arizona.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.