Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Arizona Updates

Featured Replies

Cards out to a pretty good start. If they can keep Budinger from going nuts, they should be OK.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cards out to a pretty good start. If they can keep Budinger from going nuts, they should be OK.

 

How can you watch that game with the circus going on... :lol:

Smith is hot tonight....

 

Then turns it over

Have I mentioned that I love these Cards! Even with all the controversy early in the season, these guys and their coach are all that and a bag of chips!:dancingpa

B-L-O-W-O-U-T

 

That's what this one is going to be. It's about time the real Arizona team showed up...:lol:

Have I mentioned that I love these Cards! Even with all the controversy early in the season, these guys and their coach are all that and a bag of chips!:dancingpa

 

Controversy? Such as?

Controversy? Such as?

 

Losing to WKU and UNLV, of course! Tragic! I remember some predicting the demise of these Cards! Sosa and Pitino's talk....Holy canoli! We were on the brink of self-destruction!

Losing to WKU and UNLV, of course! Tragic! I remember some predicting the demise of these Cards! Sosa and Pitino's talk....Holy canoli! We were on the brink of self-destruction!

 

:lol: You call those things controversy?

 

I would think "growing pains" would be more accurate.

Losing to WKU and UNLV, of course! Tragic! I remember some predicting the demise of these Cards! Sosa and Pitino's talk....Holy canoli! We were on the brink of self-destruction!

 

I wouldn't call that "controversy".

:lol: You call those things controversy?

 

I would think "growing pains" would be more accurate.

 

I realize that the sarcasm is lost in this medium. :D

I wouldn't call that "controversy".

 

 

See my comment to UKM. :D

Total domination by the Cards...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.