Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Arizona Updates

Featured Replies

Oh well. You can only play who's right in front of you. I don't know what you want? :confused:

 

I dont want anything just pointing out facts.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know Lucky Louisville.:rolleyes:

Don't you have a coach to find and then run off.

 

Not right....At all

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But easy :idunno:

Really..........this is a UL game thread, not someplace where disgruntled UK fans come and complain about a tournament UK couldn't make. Get over it, and root on the Cards, if this was UK, and UL had a down year, I'd be cheering them on.

 

No good I will never root for Louisville.

Not right....At all

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But easy :idunno:

 

 

And funny! :D :lol:

I wonder when they'll switch me over to the Oklahoma/Syracuse game? This one is already over.

No good I will never root for Louisville.

 

 

Well, if you would, you'd be feeling pretty happy right now!:dancingpa

I know Lucky Louisville.:rolleyes:

Don't you have a coach to find and then run off.

 

I dont have a coach to find. I dont get paid the big bucks to find one or run one off.

  • Author
I dont want anything just pointing out facts.

 

So, just so I'm ready for it in case it happens, should UofL be fortunate enough to make it to the FF or beyond, it won't count as much because they got to play a double-digit seed in the Sweet 16? (i.e., the path was easier, so the accomplishment isn't as impressive?)

Well, if you would, you'd be feeling pretty happy right now!:dancingpa

 

No good I guess I wont be happy untill they lose.

Louisville is a team that will give everyone trouble, and they're playing well regardless. But there is no denying they've been relatively fortunate with the way some things have gone. They've played the lowest possible seed they could thus far except for this one, and the only lower one it could be would be a 13. But as someone said, breaks are a key of any tourney run, and this is theirs. They also are reaping the advantages earned with a strong regular season that earned them an overall #1 seed.

No good I guess I wont be happy untill they lose.

 

 

Happiness is a choice. If you choose to concentrate your efforts on misery, then so be it...but you can't bring me down!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa

So, just so I'm ready for it in case it happens, should UofL be fortunate enough to make it to the FF or beyond, it won't count as much because they got to play a double-digit seed in the Sweet 16? (i.e., the path was easier, so the accomplishment isn't as impressive?)

 

If you say so.:ohbrother:

  • Author

Jerry Smith is smokin-hot!

  • Author
If you say so.:ohbrother:

 

I just want to be prepared, so I know what to expect.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.