Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The More I Find Out.....

Featured Replies

the more I truly believe the firing had zero to do with on court performance....

 

Gillispie was not liked at all by the players.

Can you prove this? Not trying to bash you or anything, but is there anywhere where it is talked about yet? Just curious

  • Author
Can you prove this? Not trying to bash you or anything, but is there anywhere where it is talked about yet? Just curious

 

Things I've gathered from reading other places, and talking to people who know some of the players.

Things I've gathered from reading other places, and talking to people who know some of the players.

 

Which is just like reading here...90% fiction.

UKMF, Keep them coming, very few know anything, You atleast seem to know some..

Things I've gathered from reading other places, and talking to people who know some of the players.

 

Got ya. IMO you could kind of see it on the court too when BCG would try to coach up or yell at his players they wouldn't even look him in the eye. Where I come from that is a sign of disrespect

So now Almighty UK, The Greatest College Basketball Program Ever, succumbs to the wants of the players.................interesting............

the more I truly believe the firing had zero to do with on court performance....

 

Gillispie was not liked at all by the players.

\

 

I think what you are saying is very logical.

So now Almighty UK, The Greatest College Basketball Program Ever, succumbs to the wants of the players.................interesting............

 

Kind of like UNC did with Doherty. I hope we have as successful a program from this decision as they did. :lol:

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

  • Author
UKMF, Keep them coming, very few know anything, You atleast seem to know some..

 

I want to make it clear that I don't know people in "the know". I know a lot of people that live in or around the Lexington area that know a couple players, but generally don't ever hear much. I had a chance encounter with someone very much in the know last night though, and at this point I'm just going off what that person told me.

The thing that I noticed was that the players never seemed to come to the defense of the embattled coach. A similar comparison can be made to Rich Brooks. As I recall, his players always stepped up to rally around him whenever he was being criticized. I never saw this from the basketball players. I only recall them saying things like, "there's nothing we can do about how the fanbase is talking". There were opportunities where they could have come to his defense, but I never saw it happen.

I want to make it clear that I don't know people in "the know". I know a lot of people that live in or around the Lexington area that know a couple players, but generally don't ever hear much. I had a chance encounter with someone very much in the know last night though, and at this point I'm just going off what that person told me.

 

Keep them coming...:ylsuper:

I know he was ONLY a walk on, but Mark Krebs did not like him at all.

I know he was ONLY a walk on, but Mark Krebs did not like him at all.

 

Dude, Everytime I look at your name, And the dancing fat guy I lose it....QUIT

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.