Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The More I Find Out.....

Featured Replies

Dude, Everytime I look at your name, And the dancing fat guy I lose it....QUIT

LOL. The fat man retired for about a year and a half but due to popular demand he came back, and he actually has quite a following. :thumb::jump:

LOL. The fat man retired for about a year and a half but due to popular demand he came back, and he actually has quite a following. :thumb::jump:

 

:lol::lol::lol:...I LOVE IT, Makes my day 100% better, Thanks...

LOL. The fat man retired for about a year and a half but due to popular demand he came back, and he actually has quite a following. :thumb::jump:

It's hypnotic.....

I know he was ONLY a walk on, but Mark Krebs did not like him at all.

 

 

I was just getting ready to say this but didnt know if it was warranted. I have heard this directly from his mouth. Makes me feel better that 98 says so as well.

 

He also said that practices were as brutal in March as they were in September. Why? These are kids, they dont have unlimited energy. Perhaps it was seen in Meeks' performance at the end of the season.

It's hypnotic.....

 

Sorta like Rocket's milk guy.

I said this in another thread. The group I was with last week at the state tournament talked to one of the players and he said if BCG stayed he was going to lose most of the team. This came straight from one of the players.

I said this in another thread. The group I was with last week at the state tournament talked to one of the players and he said if BCG stayed he was going to lose most of the team. This came straight from one of the players.

 

 

 

In that case, I wish he would have stayed!:D

LOL. The fat man retired for about a year and a half but due to popular demand he came back, and he actually has quite a following. :thumb::jump:

 

I'm not pleased that my likeness is being displayed so poorly :lol:

In that case, I wish he would have stayed!:D

 

:ohbrother::rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.