Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chances of Billy D

Featured Replies

I have heard alot of talk about Billy D becoming a Cat next year. I'm just wondering some opinions on for say a percentage of that actually happening?

35% after the flop... :lol:

35% after the flop... :lol:

 

You still hearing that Gillispie is done?

Isn't there like 20 threads about this already? :lol:

You still hearing that Gillispie is done?

Looks that way but with this thing you never know...

35% after the flop... :lol:

 

The river can change anything...:jump:

  • Author
You still hearing that Gillispie is done?

 

I've finally decided to accept this.

  • Author
Isn't there like 20 threads about this already? :lol:

 

Just think about how many it will be in about 2 weeks.:deadhorse:

The river can change anything...:jump:

 

Only if you hit the right turn... :p

I have heard alot of talk about Billy D becoming a Cat next year. I'm just wondering some opinions on for say a percentage of that actually happening?

 

IF BCG is fired and he is the first guy offered I say 90%.

0%.

 

Not going to happen. Write it down. I will sport an avatar of a donkey for 1 month if I'm wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.