Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chances of Billy D

Featured Replies

Can we just hire Donnie Tyndall and enjoy winning?

Can we just hire Donnie Tyndall and enjoy winning?

 

 

Rather have him over Ford. Especially if he can bring the big man with him. :lol:

Rather have him over Ford. Especially if he can bring the big man with him. :lol:

 

Seriously, I really would rather have him over Ford. He can recruit and coach circles around Ford, IMO.

Heck, I'd take Bill Mike Runyon over Ford :lol:

Weren't you saying he was gone for sure?

 

He can be gone and Billy D not be the replacement....

He can be gone and Billy D not be the replacement....

 

Oh yeah, my bad. With all these threads it's easy to get confused.

 

If indeed BCG is fired, I thibnk UK will do whatever it takes to get Billy D.

Oh yeah, my bad. With all these threads it's easy to get confused.

 

If indeed BCG is fired, I thibnk UK will do whatever it takes to get Billy D.

 

 

They would have to kidnap him, and his family, and hold them hostage for it to happen I'm afraid. :lol:

0%.

 

Not going to happen. Write it down. I will sport an avatar of a donkey for 1 month if I'm wrong.

 

So your saying there's a chance!

You honestly believe there is no chance Donavan would come to Lexington?

You honestly believe there is no chance Donavan would come to Lexington?

 

 

I'm betting my avatar on it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.