Great News, UK fans!!!

hurricane

That is why I said "alone". :lol:

Put up a win against ND and put it out of reach of NC!:jump:

They have the same amount of games at UNC left including tonight for both to win out and be tied.

What are you guys talking about? UNC never tied UK for all time wins. They tied UK for all time NCAA tournamnet wins. UNC will pass UK in that category with their next tournament win.

What are you guys talking about? UNC never tied UK for all time wins. They tied UK for all time NCAA tournamnet wins. UNC will pass UK in that category with their next tournament win.

... Wow went straight over my head. I thought they meant all time total wins. My appologies.:D

Talk about reading the fine print.

That went over my head too. I thought it was all time wins.

Lets try this.

ME = :idunno:

the NCAA wins list in ok, but without the titles it doesn't mean much to me. I prefer the all time wins list.

Realistically, I believe UNC will pass UK in wins next season, or at the very latest, the season after. I just hope that UK wins the sprint to 2,000 wins. They need to get 10 wins before UNC gets 19. As I said before, a run in the NIT would be most beneficial, and obviously it would be great if UNC could lose as soon as possible.

Realistically, I believe UNC will pass UK in wins next season, or at the very latest, the season after. I just hope that UK wins the sprint to 2,000 wins. They need to get 10 wins before UNC gets 19. As I said before, a run in the NIT would be most beneficial, and obviously it would be great if UNC could lose as soon as possible.

:thumb: My thoughts exactly.

Don't know what the big deal is about all time wins. UNC has already been there several years back, and UK regained it from them. I see them going back and forth for a long time to come...............people make such a big deal out of this.