March 21, 200917 yr CBS needs to run a split screen in this type of situation. My CBS switched over briefly to the end of the Wisconsin/FSU game, showing the ball go off the rim on a Wisconsin shot, but time had not run out. They then dash back to the OSU/Siena game before you could see the conclusion, just in time to see that save for OSU.
March 21, 200917 yr Same scenerio in the Siena game.... Yeah, that's what I was watching. They're flipping me back and forth from the FSU game.
March 21, 200917 yr Author They switched in mid shot for for me. I wanted to throw someone out the window.
March 21, 200917 yr Holy Crow are you kidding me CBS? They cut away from the Sienna/Ohio State game with a crucial shot coming only to not show the shot they cut away too :lol:
March 21, 200917 yr They switched in mid shot for for me. I wanted to throw someone out the window. Yeah, same here. CRAP! I want to see the Wisconsin/FSU game!!!!
March 21, 200917 yr Siena has blown a ton of opportunities, they have no one to blame but themselves if they lose.
March 21, 200917 yr Shoot, let's play 6OTs in the OSU/Siena game. It was fun in the Big East Tournament!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.