Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Day 2 Upset Watch....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 122
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how much of an "upset" it would be...but I have Wisconsin over Florida State in one of those #5 vs. #12 matchups.

  • Author

^I sure hope not FSU is one of my sleeper teams.

My brother-in-law went to NDSU and he is looking for an upset of Kansas today. Ben Woodside can fill it up.

  • Author

Kansas in a tie game with about 12 to go in the 1st half.

My brother-in-law went to NDSU and he is looking for an upset of Kansas today. Ben Woodside can fill it up.

 

I took NDSU as well. Utah St was another one I took a chance on.

  • Author
I took NDSU as well. Utah St was another one I took a chance on.

 

I think about of people are on the Utah St. Marquette just isn't the same without James.

I think about of people are on the Utah St. Marquette just isn't the same without James.

Yeah, I went with them, but they're not looking spectacular early.

I took NDSU as well. Utah St was another one I took a chance on.

 

I could not make myself taken them in my bracket, but I did take the points.

Did Ford get T'd up in the UT vs. OSU game? What did he do?

  • Author
Did Ford get T'd up in the UT vs. OSU game? What did he do?

It was during a commercial break.

It was during a commercial break.

 

He dissent with an official?

  • Author
He dissent with an official?

 

That's what they said they never showed a replay that I saw.

Marquette/Utah State getting close, with Marquette only up 31-28 now. OSU & UT are tight with OSU on top 51-49 with 12:30 left. NDSU is hanging tough with Kansas, down 49-44.

  • Author

Outside of the Syracuse game every game could go either way at this point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.