March 20, 200917 yr Woodside sure is fun to watch. Nice quick first step. To think that Wisconsin and Minnesota turned him down and said do not even bother to walk on here...
March 20, 200917 yr Author Woodside sure is fun to watch. Nice quick first step. To think that Wisconsin and Minnesota turned him down and said do not even bother to walk on here... He's already got 25 and they have 55 total.
March 20, 200917 yr Author Kansas starting to pull away a little now up 10 hopefully they make it about 20.
March 20, 200917 yr Just a reminder to those that live in the Lexington TV market: CW is showing the Marquette game. They are scheduled to show a different game than WKYT all day. Pretty sweet...
March 20, 200917 yr Kansas starting to pull away a little now up 10 hopefully they make it about 20. NOOOO!!! I need +10.
March 20, 200917 yr My MMOD player is buffering quite a bit all of a sudden. I hope I don't miss these finishes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.