March 21, 200917 yr Turner for O$U walked on that last dribble to 15 foot jumper. Those 2 missed wide open dunks for Siena are looming large at the moment.
March 21, 200917 yr I don't understand why Siena doesn't just play defense. They keep fouling for no good reason.
March 21, 200917 yr Siena will go to the line with a chance to take the lead. 8 seconds left. OSU got a TERRIBLE shot on the last possession.
March 21, 200917 yr Missed the first one. Made the second one. Tie game, 56 all, 8 seconds left, Ohio State ball.
March 21, 200917 yr I am rooting for Siena. Selfish reasons.... I am looking for tickets and figure some may come available if OSU loses. That being said, I think OSU is a better match up for the Cards, Siena is quick.
March 21, 200917 yr Ohio State blew it there. Guy drove in, took the shot, and the big guy was WIDE open underneath.
March 21, 200917 yr Finally, I was hoping they'd switch over to some of this one. There was no foul there....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.