Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Day 2 Upset Watch....

Featured Replies

Wow, I can't believe Wisconsin called timeout. I like a team running the floor in that situation.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please switch to the end of the Wisconsin/FSU game. Please switch to the end of the Wisconsin/FSU game.

I wonder if there is some sort of contractual obligation with only DirecTV being allowed to do a split screen. I have not seen one done yet.

That looked like a crappy call to me in the OSU game.

What a shot for the Badgers... and one!

CBS is in dire need of some split screen action. I mean, you have two games coming down to the wire and your only solution is random switches back and forth?

CBS is in dire need of some split screen action. I mean, you have two games coming down to the wire and your only solution is random switches back and forth?

 

I gotta think there is something in the contract preventing it.

 

What a three by SIENA!!!

ACC is having a rough night. Badgers were one of my 1st round upsets.

 

Moore with another dagger for Siena, up two under 10 to play.

Just checking in to say...

 

I hate Wake Forest. :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.