March 21, 200917 yr USC on top right now in what would qualify as an upset by seed, up 52-47 with 9:20 left. Last team in Arizona is on top of Utah 63-57 with 7:06 left, and that lead has dwindled some.
March 21, 200917 yr Utah inching closer, within 64-62 with 4:52 left. USC out to a 9 point lead now, 56-47 with 6:40 left.
March 21, 200917 yr I think Wake Forest is going to come back and win that one. They closed very strong after being down as much as 18, and I don't think Cleveland State will be able to hold it.
March 21, 200917 yr Siena making a nice run to cut O$U's lead to 2. The are fun to watch. UofL and Siena would be a track meet... OSU struggles to handle the ball.
March 21, 200917 yr Well, 12 minutes into the half, Wake Forest has cut it down as far as six points, but they have not gotten any closer, and Cleveland State is back up 11 again.
March 21, 200917 yr Wake looks to be toast! That really hurts my bracket. It would be the first Sweet 16 team I've lost, and I actually had them in the Elite Eight. It'll hurt....
March 21, 200917 yr Siena finally catches Ohio State at 49 all, first tie since 8 all. OSU quickly back on top 51-49.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.