Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Day 2 Upset Watch....

Featured Replies

Teams that have made MY LIST thus far:

 

-Wisconsin - I'm a Florida State football fan, so have a soft spot for them in basketball as well. Plus, you just knocked out one of my Sweet 16 teams.

 

-Cleveland State - It's cool. I didn't need that Elite Eight team. I'll get by with the other seven.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great day! Cleveland State, Dayton, Wisconsin, Siena, and Arizona (which I had to say I told you so but...) all winning the upsets. Cleveland State was a very impressive victory over a tough Wake team.

Guess Louisville fans can quit whinning about having to play OSU in Dayton since Siena took care of that.

 

As for Cleveland St, I really thought about them and was close to picking them but couldnt pull the trigger. Wake just fell apart at the end of the season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.