Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watching UK Tuesday

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will be at BW's with beer and tv's! We thought about getting tickets but that drive in one night with work the next day wasn't an option.

I'll be tuned in watching it closely on TV.

 

Anybody know if we'll get to see Erin Andrews on the sideline?

:lol: The 10 pint challenge is only Guiness. I mean come on, it's St. Patty's Day, is it really acceptable to drink anything else?

 

:lol:...Not really, I would have to drink 20 Bud Lights to touch a Guiness...:puke:

Regardless, I won't be posting about anything at all tomorrow. Working, night class, and Guiness. :D

 

I hope its not Stout...:puke:

I'd love to go but heard it was sold out and I am not paying scalper prices. I will be watching it on T.V. unless someone can help me with a "not to bad" price on tickets. If you have an extra or 2 send them my way.:D

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

I'll be tuned in watching it closely on TV.

 

Anybody know if we'll get to see Erin Andrews on the sideline?

 

UK isn't big enough:lol: She and Brent Musberger are at the Morehead game!

  • Author
I'll be there in section TT.

 

There may never be another chance to see UK in Memorial, I'm not passing it up. Should be a great atmosphere.

 

Thats where I"ll be somewhere in TT.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

I will be at home in the living room watching the Cats on my 53" TV.:banana:

:lol: The 10 pint challenge is only Guiness. I mean come on, it's St. Patty's Day, is it really acceptable to drink anything else?

 

I will be at a meeting and not able to watch the game.

 

Get it right then mate!!! There are two "n's" in Guinness!!!

:D

 

Where are you partaking in your pints?

 

What most do not realize is that Guinness is a pretty "light" beer. It may have a heavy mouthfeel, but it is low in carbs, calories, and alcohol content.

 

Only 125 calories in 12oz, 10 carbs, and 4.0% alc by vol.

 

By comparison Budweiser is 143 calories, 10.6 carbs, and 5.0% alc by vol.

 

 

http://www.realbeer.com/edu/health/calories.php

My dad will be there and didn't ask me but I will be home watching it on my 61' tv. The bigger the better!

If I am awake, I will watch them.

 

:ohbrother: That is so full of things to be said but is not going to touch it. :lol:

I will be watching the game right after I watch Morehead advance to meet Louisville.

The chance to watch Kentucky play in Memorial Coliseum is too hard to pass up!

 

:thumb: Would love to see UK play one game a year in Memorial, open only to students and first come first served fans. What an atmosphere that could be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.