Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watching UK Tuesday

Featured Replies

Just wondering who all is head down to Memorial to watch UK tomorrow night? And will the rest of you all be watching it on TV?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chance to watch Kentucky play in Memorial Coliseum is too hard to pass up!

I'll be taking the 10 pint St. Patty's Day challenge....No game for me.

I'll be there in section TT.

 

There may never be another chance to see UK in Memorial, I'm not passing it up. Should be a great atmosphere.

TV, I will be leaving for vacation right after the game.

Although it pains me to watch this team, I'm still not gonna miss a game. Watching it on TV right after Morehead's win in the play in game.

I'll be taking the 10 pint St. Patty's Day challenge....No game for me.

 

So that means no matter what the outcome, you will not post about the game afterwards? :dancingpa :D

So that means no matter what the outcome, you will not post about the game afterwards? :dancingpa :D

 

This a serious question?

So that means no matter what the outcome, you will not post about the game afterwards? :dancingpa :D

 

Regardless, I won't be posting about anything at all tomorrow. Working, night class, and Guiness. :D

Regardless, I won't be posting about anything at all tomorrow. Working, night class, and Guiness. :D

 

Guiness? Man....:isurrender:

Guiness? Man....:isurrender:

 

:lol: The 10 pint challenge is only Guiness. I mean come on, it's St. Patty's Day, is it really acceptable to drink anything else?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.