Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watching UK Tuesday

Featured Replies

I will be watching Morehad and UK at some place in Lexington that serves adult beverages, have not figured out which one yet.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure I will catch some highlights.

I wil be watching on T.V., will be watching Morehead at 7:30 and then U.K. afterwards.

I'm sure I will catch some highlights.

 

Hopefully more highlights than lowlights in this one! I'll be watching ESPN for sure.

I think the Environment will be electric...I wish the cats could play at Memorial more often...:thumb:

I think the Environment will be electric...I wish the cats could play at Memorial more often...:thumb:

 

I hope so.:ylsuper:

Will watch only if it doesn't conflict with American Idol

What time does the game start? And what channel?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.