Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

N.I.T. Bracket Challenge

Featured Replies

Your post here of late, Clearly show that you wanna do nothing, But talk down on UK....

 

When did I say anything at all about UK in here?

To each his own I guess. Don't get me wrong I will follow it until UK is out and for the Championship game but not my bag of chips.

When did I say anything at all about UK in here?

 

I'm not getting Into this, It's clear..

I'm not getting Into this, It's clear..

 

Yep that's right, I didn't mention them once. Nice try though.

Yep that's right, I didn't mention them once. Nice try though.

 

Nice try? I'm really tired right now, But I'm 1000% sure, I can prove you wrong...I'm done with this, For the 2nd time

I'm not getting Into this, It's clear..

 

:thumb:

 

EVERYTHING that the guy says regarding UK (the team, individual players, fans, etc.) is bad. Thus, he is not a fan in my book.

I have my NIT bracket already fill out.

I have my NIT bracket already fill out.

 

ditto :thumb:

 

I also have my CBI and CIT filled out, as well.

If people didn't care then ESPN wouldn't carry any of the games on all of their stations throughout the week. There are a lot of people that care, and I especially do this year since UK is in it.

 

Not aiming it at you HB20 but why so much negativity for asking a mere harmless question about a contest. Like Original Rookie said, "GEEEZ."

 

Don't bother commenting if your constantly going to be a Debbie Downer in every thread, especially if it doesn't pertain to the thread title.

 

My post pertained directly to the thread title :lol:.

 

But I guess that's why you said, "Not aiming at you HB20".

 

I wasn't trying to be negative, just honest. People might care about it, but they apparently do not care enough to create a bracket challenge.

I saw an NIT bracket contest yesterday.

It was free because, as it stated, winning the NIT is worthless anyway:)

:thumb:

I have my NIT bracket already fill out.

 

Me too

ditto :thumb:

 

I also have my CBI and CIT filled out, as well.

 

OK I must be under a rock somewhere but what is the CIT?

Is there anyway of starting one before it is too late?

OK I must be under a rock somewhere but what is the CIT?

 

CollegeInsider.com Postseason Tournament Schedule

 

 

Tuesday, March 17

 

 

Rider (19-12) @ Liberty (22-11)

Kent State (19-14) @ Oakland (22-12)

 

 

Wednesday March 18

 

 

The Citadel (20-12) @ Old Dominion (21-10)

Mount St. Mary's (19-13) @ James Madison (19-14)

Austin Peay (19-13) @ Bradley (18-14)

Belmont (19-12) @ Evansville (17-13)

Portland (19-12) @ Pacific (19-12)

Drake (17-15) @ Idaho (16-15)

Ok, I don't know if anyone is going to keep score, but I'm going with:

 

NIT: San Diego St., Kentucky, South Carolina, St. Mary's, Penn State, Rhode Island, Notre Dame, Nebraska

 

CBI: Wyoming, Nevada

 

NCAA: Morehead State

 

CIT: Liberty, Kent State

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.