Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

N.I.T. Bracket Challenge

Featured Replies

Is there one that exist? If so can someone start a group? I couldn't find one.

I doubt anyone cares enough to make a NIT Bracket Challenge.

I doubt anyone cares enough to make a NIT Bracket Challenge.

 

:thumb:

There is probably a certain group that doesn't care, but true basketball junkies do. I would participate for sure if you can put something together.:thumb:

^Not really. It's the NIT, why would people really care about 32 teams that aren't good enough to play in the Big Boy tournament?

^Not really. It's the NIT, why would people really care about 32 teams that aren't good enough to play in the Big Boy tournament?

 

I don't care about the teams, I care about the game.

^Not really. It's the NIT, why would people really care about 32 teams that aren't good enough to play in the Big Boy tournament?

 

Just because you don't, doesn't mean that others won't want to. Geeeeeez.

Just because you don't, doesn't mean that others won't want to. Geeeeeez.

 

I agree. I'm all about it if we can get a few people to join :thumb:

 

I'll also do a CBI and CIT bracket challenge if you guys want, as well :taz:

Im class today one of my teachers had us fill out a NCAA and an NIT bracket for extra credit.:D

  • Author
I doubt anyone cares enough to make a NIT Bracket Challenge.

 

If people didn't care then ESPN wouldn't carry any of the games on all of their stations throughout the week. There are a lot of people that care, and I especially do this year since UK is in it.

 

Not aiming it at you HB20 but why so much negativity for asking a mere harmless question about a contest. Like Original Rookie said, "GEEEZ."

 

Don't bother commenting if your constantly going to be a Debbie Downer in every thread, especially if it doesn't pertain to the thread title.

I follow the NIT every year because I am a fan of BASKETBALL not just when the good teams are on.

Huh? :confused:

 

Your post here of late, Clearly show that you wanna do nothing, But talk down on UK....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.