Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who ya got?

Featured Replies

I have,Louisville,Pitt.,Memphis and Syracuse with The Cuse winning it all.

The more I look at the bracket, the more I really like the draws for Missouri and Texas...Anyone else?

The more I look at the bracket, the more I really like the draws for Missouri and Texas...Anyone else?

 

I got Missouri in Elite 8.:thumb:

Kansas, Memphis, Pitt and Oklahoma

 

OK over Kansas

I got Missouri in Elite 8.:thumb:

 

My Elite 8 looks like....

 

Wake Forest

Michigan State

UConn

Missouri

Pittsburgh

Texas

Gonzaga

Oklahoma

 

I'm torn between picking Gonzaga over UNC, but the Tar Heels play zero defense.

 

I'm also torn over Missouri or UConn to win the West....

My first one is just for kicks:

 

Louisville

Connecticut

Pittsburgh

Syracuse

 

Louisville beats Pittsburgh

 

 

I'll get serious on the next one.

Wake Forest

Connecticut

Pittsburgh

Oklahoma

 

Wake Forest beats Oklahoma for the title.

Pitt, Wake, Oklahoma, UConn.

Oklahoma over UConn.

 

GO SOONERS!!!!!!!!

Louisville overr Missouri

Pittsburgh over Syrcause

 

Pitt over Louisville

Louisville vs Memphis

Pittsburgh vs LSU

 

Memphis vs Pittsburgh

 

Memphis

Ok so my first go of it I have:

 

Louisville vs Memphis

Florida State vs North Carolina

 

Louisville vs North Carolina

 

And from there I haven't decided yet:D

 

Elite 8:

Louisville

Michigan State

Connecticut

Memphis

Florida State

Villanova

North Carolina

Syracuse

 

Biggest "Cinderella" was I had Western to the sweet 16...

  • Author

Maybe it is just because I have an absolute hatred of watching the Big 10 teams play basketball, other than Eric Gordon last season, but I only took one Big 10 team to win a tournament game and that was Michigan State and then I had them going out in the second round to USC.

 

I had Mississippi State, USC, and VCU going to the sweet 16, with VCU advancing to the Regional Final.

I really like the Zags pick.:thumb: A player somewhat overlooked for them is Micah Downs.

 

I agree, and Austin Day.

 

My Final 4..

 

UNC, Pitt, UConn, Louisville

 

Louisville vs Carolina

 

Carolina

UL,Memphis,Pitt,Syracuse

Pitt over UL by 4

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.