Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who ya got?

Featured Replies

Now that the Brackets are out, March Madness begins. I struggled before they initally came out, but now that they are out I feel pretty good about my bracket.

 

So who do you have in your Final Four, National Title Game, and who cuts down the nets for you in Detroit?

 

Mine:

Gonzaga, Memphis, Louisville and Pitt. Pitt over Louisville 66-62

Hold on. I'm still going over the CollegeInsider.com bracket.

Louisville, Pitt, North Carolina, Memphis. North Carloina over Louisville 70-65.

UL, UConn, FSU and Gonzaga.

 

UL and Gonzaga

 

Louisville...

Florida State??? Seriously?

 

 

Wake, UConn, Pitt, Oklahoma

 

UConn, Pitt

 

Pitt

  • Author
Florida State??? Seriously?

 

 

Wake, UConn, Pitt, Oklahoma

 

UConn, Pitt

 

Pitt

 

Ehh, I have Virginia Commonwealth in the Elite 8, so we all have our teams that we think can make a run. Florida State has a great player in Toney Douglas that is capable of putting on a Dwyane Wade type of NCAA tournament that could carry his team to a Final Four.

UL, UConn, FSU and Gonzaga.

 

UL and Gonzaga

 

Louisville...

 

I really like the Zags pick.:thumb: A player somewhat overlooked for them is Micah Downs.

I'm glad to see this... In the first bracket I filled out I had Florida State in the Final Four. Then I started to second guess myself. Then I decided that I would scrap it and do another one later....

UNC, PITT, UConn, UofL

 

UNC UofL

 

UofL

 

Way out on a limb with those picks:lol:

Florida State??? Seriously?

 

 

Wake, UConn, Pitt, Oklahoma

 

UConn, Pitt

 

Pitt

 

I like my FSU pick over your Wake pick. Chances Wake can put it together for 3+ games straight isn't likely.

Way out on a limb with those picks:lol:

 

I couldn't figure out on picking between my elite game with UNC and Oklahoma. It was a coin flip. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.