Sportsmaniac's Redistricting 9th and 10th Region

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i typed it i had spaces. Here is the new alignment for the 10th. Paris was moved to the 11th with Bourbon Co and Clark Co.

Region 10

District 37

Bishop Brossart

Campbell Co

Dayton

Silver Grove

District 38

Highlands

Newport

Newport Central Catholic

Bellevue

District 39

Augusta

Bracken Co

Mason Co

Maysville St. Patrick

District 40

Deming

Harrison Co

Nicholas Co

Pendleton Co

Wow, how is Mason County ever going to get out of their district? Weak region, only a hand full of teams even have a chance to win it.

I don't presume to know how the District with Bracken, Pendleton, Augusta, and Deming would vote, but I know Mason Co. will host it when their time comes to vote. And I would hope that Bracken and the rest would vote for the Fieldhouse too.

I am comfortable in saying the old 38th District that has been raised from the dead here would vote for the Fieldhouse.

Could you envision the the 39th District as Mason, Fleming, Nicholas and St. Pat, and the 40th District as Augusta, Bracken, Pendelton, and Deming (the old 38th District reincarnated) with Harrison Co. being moved out to the 11th Region, or 8th Region being that they are close to both regions geographically? That would make the 10th Region more of a northern Kentucky region. And with this alignment Mason Co. could concievably host the regional tournament 2 out of 4 years and keep people somewhat happy.

The Old 38th......man those were some intense rivalries.