Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Number One Seeds

Featured Replies

UNC

Louisville

UConn

Memphis

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think UL should be overall 1. They are the only top 6 team to go into their conference tournament and take care of business. You have to reward a team for doing that...especially in the BEast.

Scratch what I said earlier...

 

Louisville

Memphis

UNC

UCONN

In no way do I see Duke getting a 1 seed...With that being said...

 

1. Louisville (Number 1 overall)

1. North Carolina

1. Pittsburgh

1. Memphis

In no way do I see Duke getting a 1 seed...With that being said...

 

1. Louisville (Number 1 overall)

1. North Carolina

1. Pittsburgh

1. Memphis

 

:thumb:

I don't really care if Duke is a 1 seed or not, but I will say this. They won the ACC tourney, played the 3rd toughest schedule in the country, will likely regain the top spot in the RPI now, and they are also 14-5 against the RPI top 60......like I said, I don't really care, but they could easily make a case at being a 1. 9-3 last 12.

I don't really care if Duke is a 1 seed or not, but I will say this. They won the ACC tourney, played the 3rd toughest schedule in the country, will likely regain the top spot in the RPI now, and they are also 14-5 against the RPI top 60......like I said, I don't really care, but they could easily make a case at being a 1. 9-3 last 12.

 

Duke should be the last one seed or the first 2 seed. Either way they could/should get a bracket with Memphis which is a great place to be.

NC

Pitt

Louisville

Memphis

 

ditto

UNC # 1 overall

Pitt

Louisville

UConn

 

Agree four best teams should be in.

We will start finding out in less than an hour.

Edited by rockmom

Its Official

 

Louisville

Pitt

Uconn

North Carolina

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.