Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Number One Seeds

Featured Replies

I can't see UConn over Pitt anyway.

 

Louisville

North Carolina

Pitt

Memphis

 

Possibly Duke if they win convincingly tomorrow, but 2 losses to UNC don't help.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Louisville (overall #1)

2. Duke (if they win tomorrow)

3. UNC

4. Memphis

 

If Duke loses to tomorrow:

 

1. Louisville (overall #1)

2. UNC

3. Memphis

4. UConn

UNC # 1 overall

Pitt

Louisville

UConn

I don't see how UConn gets a #1....

 

In no order, UNC, UL, MSU and Memphis..

 

They were beat by Pitt twice and Syracuse in 6 ot. They are a # 1 seed.

I think Louisville should get the #1 overall seed, they just won both the regular season and conference championships of the toughest conference in America. They are 20-2 since January 1, and are on a 10 game winning streak.

 

The other #1 seeds for me:

 

UNC

Pittsburgh

Connecticut

I think that 3 of the 1 seeds are locks, jury is out on the other one.

 

UNC (#1 overall, smart not to play Lawson, and not to jeopardize seeding)

Louisville

Pitt

 

I really feel the last one is not decided yet.

They were beat by Pitt twice and Syracuse in 6 ot. They are a # 1 seed.

 

 

6 ots or not, It was a loss...

There is no way that Memphis should get a #1 seed. Have they even beat a team in the top 25?

Will be:

 

UNC, UofL, Pitt, Memphis (should be UConn)

 

I don't think Memphis deserves a 1, I remembering UofL having a similar season to Memphis back in 05. They were ranked 4th in the country heading into the tourney, they got a four seed (because of CUSA). Why is it different now? CUSA is much weaker now...

Will be:

 

UNC, UofL, Pitt, Memphis

 

 

That is who I think it will be

UL will be a 1 seed. I believe UNC and UConn will also be a top seed. The fourth is a tough one to predict, I want to say Pitt, I think they deserve it over Memphis.

UL will be a 1 seed. I believe UNC and UConn will also be a top seed. The fourth is a tough one to predict, I want to say Pitt, I think they deserve it over Memphis.

 

I think that Pitt deserves one over UConn.

O.K., lets see everyones #1 seeds, you can of course name some #2's if you want.

 

#1 Seeds

1. Louisville

2. North Carolina

3. Pitt

4. Memphis

 

#2 Seeds

UConn

Oklahoma

Duke

Kansas???

Oops! Sorry, I didn't see a thread was already up on this. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.