Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson will return for his Junior Season!

Featured Replies

He did say, "from my standpoint right now, we are talking about coming back."

 

You never know, personally I think he will still check on his draft status. Meeks will be back for sure. If your projected to go in the second round, you don't leave school early. No guranteed money.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, if PPat projects to the middle of the first round, he should take the $'s...

He did say, "from my standpoint right now, we are talking about coming back."

 

You never know, personally I think he will still check on his draft status. Meeks will be back for sure. If your projected to go in the second round, you don't leave school early. No guranteed money.

 

He also said "Yeh im coming back next year"

He did say, "from my standpoint right now, we are talking about coming back."

 

You never know, personally I think he will still check on his draft status. Meeks will be back for sure. If your projected to go in the second round, you don't leave school early. No guranteed money.

 

I agree. I think its pretty much guaranteed he won't be back for his senior year, and you get 1 free pass to test the waters, so no point in not doing it. At worst he could maybe get some feedback on what he needs to improve.

Now will Billy stay? If he does, we will have a good team. Orton, Hood, Vilarino, with all the starters staying (Porter, Meeks, Harris, Stevenson, Patterson) along with Darius, Galloway, and maybe Liggins up in the air. More experience will mean less turnovers and not choking down the stretch. I am banking on a good year next year.

This is what is wrong with the CAT Nation now, even after the words come from the horses mouth, there is still hypotheticals and critizisms towards the team and players. Just let what they said sink in and see, no reason to always think the worst. We as UK fans got great news today, PP is back and UK won, things will turn around if the fans let them. The extremist fans are the ones who always make it lok gloom and doom because in their minds nothing can just be what it is, there always has to be things in the background and things we dont knwo about. Let is go and GO CATS!

This is what is wrong with the CAT Nation now, even after the words come from the horses mouth, there is still hypotheticals and critizisms towards the team and players. Just let what they said sink in and see, no reason to always think the worst. We as UK fans got great news today, PP is back and UK won, things will turn around if the fans let them. The extremist fans are the ones who always make it lok gloom and doom because in their minds nothing can just be what it is, there always has to be things in the background and things we dont knwo about. Let is go and GO CATS!

 

But it makes for fun BGP talk... :lol:

"My mind set is to stay, depending on how I finish out this year," Patterson said after the game. "I will re-evaluate everything and talk to my parents about it, but as to my mind set right now, I want to stay, concentrate and finish out this year. If I do well, maybe I will consider leaving."

 

http://www.wkyt.com/sports/headlines/41171847.html

I saw that this evening as well. Who knows? :idunno:

He is trying to keep all the negative talk away from this team right now. He is telling everyone what they want to here trying to keep the pressure off the other players IMO. He came out with a vote of confidence for BCG which I hear is the opposite of what he really feels.

I also heard that PPAt is dating Sam Bowie's daughter who is a volleyball player at Vandy. That could be some tall kids.

"My mind set is to stay, depending on how I finish out this year," Patterson said after the game. "I will re-evaluate everything and talk to my parents about it, but as to my mind set right now, I want to stay, concentrate and finish out this year. If I do well, maybe I will consider leaving."

 

 

 

Who knows what is running through his mind. IMO, I feel confident that Patrick is a smart kid who realizes the NBA isn't going anywhere, so why rush it when you are on track to be graduating this time next year. I understand he might get a DECENT NBA contract being a late 1st rounder, but why not come back, be a part of a team that you would hope makes the NCAA with him and Jodie back,:ylsuper: get your degree and perfect your skills and then go on to the NBA and you even have a nice degree for when you hang up the sneakers??

 

Just my personal little tidbit, what do you guys think?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.