March 12, 200917 yr Author Calling Jodie Meeks - your turn! I would say that Patterson knows Meeks is coming back. I would say they are kinda a package deal. Just my opinion. I don't think Jodie is ready yet.
March 12, 200917 yr Has Patterson & Gillispie been getting along? If not, do you think he knows BCG will for sure be gone which is the reason Patt is coming back??? I would aslo agree with fieldhouse that Meeks must be coming back to.
March 12, 200917 yr You all do realize he can change his mind right? That just because he said he's coming back, doesn't mean he actually will when it gets right down to it.
March 12, 200917 yr You all do realize he can change his mind right? That just because he said he's coming back, doesn't mean he actually will when it gets right down to it. You realize that in a sea of doom and gloom, we'll take any positive news we can get at this point.:thumb:
March 12, 200917 yr Author Has Patterson & Gillispie been getting along? If not, do you think he knows BCG will for sure be gone which is the reason Patt is coming back??? I would aslo agree with fieldhouse that Meeks must be coming back to. He was asked if he liked Coach G and Pat said " I love him.... He's like a father figure to me when my dad isn't around" Check it out on LEX 18's website, under the videos. http://www.wlextv.com/Global/category.asp?C=35554&nav=menu203_4
March 12, 200917 yr He was asked if he liked Coach G and Pat said " I love him.... He's like a father figure to me when my dad isn't around" Check it out on LEX 18's website, under the videos. http://www.wlextv.com/Global/category.asp?C=35554&nav=menu203_4 15 microphones in front of his face. What do you think he is going to say? Nazr Mohammed said he was coming back...a few days later he left. Randolph Morris the same... A lot of stuff going on behind the scenes.
March 12, 200917 yr 15 microphones in front of his face. What do you think he is going to say? Nazr Mohammed said he was coming back...a few days later he left. Randolph Morris the same... A lot of stuff going on behind the scenes. I don't know PP is an old school kid, I think his word might stick. He didn't have to say he's coming back, could have said he is thinking about it, or even said he will test the waters then figure it out. But you are right hard to believe any kid when so many have said one thing and done another.
March 12, 200917 yr Has Patterson & Gillispie been getting along? If not, do you think he knows BCG will for sure be gone which is the reason Patt is coming back??? You may be on to something. Since BCG doesn't seem to have done much to advance PP's game to get him ready for the NBA, it seems plausible. UK can avoid a major collapse next year if the coach is gone, but not if the players are. Assuming, of course, you feel confident the incoming class signed with UK, and not BCG. :sssh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.