Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cinderella teams in the tournament

Featured Replies

If Uk makes it to the tourney, they are my cinderella.

I don't know if Butler would be considered a cinderella anymore but I would say ...........

 

Butler

VCU

Also, Gonzaga is probably not considered a cinderella anymore either but they are playing great right now, the Zags imo could win a few games with the way they are playing right now, they are on fire.

Edited by oldrambler

St. Mary's

VCU

San Diego State

 

VCU

Saint Mary's

Siena

As for both picks on St. Marys, I am not sure they will make it. Gonzaga destroyed them tonight and P. Mills looked bad, imo it is obvious that the injury is still bothering him.

If Uk makes it to the tourney, they are my cinderella.

 

I don't think the slipper will fit, there seems to be a boot lodged in an awkward place that would prevent it. :sssh::D

Hopefully WKU can make a run like last year if they make it. VCU is my cinderella though, they are a very talented team and I would hate to see them first round if I am a higher seeded team.

What seed is VCU looking at?

What seed is VCU looking at?

They (VCU) are thinking 11. I think 12 is more realistic.

They (VCU) are thinking 11. I think 12 is more realistic.

 

12 beats a 5 almost every year!:walk:

If Providence is in the tourny I like them. They rocked Cincy early in the year and beat Pitt. If they shoot well I think they'd go far from what I've seen. I dont have the slightest clue if they are going to make the tournament but if they do, they could do some work.

Excited to see Maynor dancing again...

Thats my guy. he was the sole reason I picked the 11/6(I think?) upset 2 years ago against Duke

  • Author
WKU

 

I agree, they could really upset some teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.