Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Panama City Beach for Spring Break

Featured Replies

Me & a few others will be heading down there Friday (the 13th) night. Can't wait! :dancingpa Anyone else been there???

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My little sister is there right now.

 

They got there yesterday and will be there all week I believe.

I feel old now. I graduated last May and this is the first Spring Break I am missing. UGH!!

I went to Panama twice and Daytona twice. Good times.

I went to Panama twice and Daytona twice. Good times.

 

I'll take Daytona over any place Florida has to offer. I've been around 20 times. No idea why, but Daytona is one of my favorite vacation spots.

I'll take Daytona over any place Florida has to offer. I've been around 20 times. No idea why, but Daytona is one of my favorite vacation spots.

 

I like Daytona alot, as well. I'm kind of partial to SW Florida, myself. I love the Ft. Myers area.

I'm taking my daughter to Daytona for her senior spring break (well . . . I guess everyone else will be in school but we're going anyway) in April. Anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for us. We're staying at the Ocean Walk which connects to the OW Shops/restaurants.

Dude...Head west about 50 miles to Destin...And another 10 miles to Fort Walton...Not much happening in Destin but is Beautiful...

Edited by ADopted ADmiral

I'm taking my daughter to Daytona for her senior spring break (well . . . I guess everyone else will be in school but we're going anyway) in April. Anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for us. We're staying at the Ocean Walk which connects to the OW Shops/restaurants.

 

Plenty to keep you busy in that area.

 

If you get a chance and you're into this kind of stuff, go check out the worlds largest flea market. The place is huge and awesome.

Plenty to keep you busy in that area.

 

If you get a chance and you're into this kind of stuff, go check out the worlds largest flea market. The place is huge and awesome.

 

Thanks for the suggestion. If we get tired of laying in the sun all day we might try that. I've always steered clear of Daytona or Lauderdale during spring breaks but thought it would be a nice end for my daughters senior year. If you have any other suggestions etc please PM me I'd LOVE to hear them.

Dude...Head west about 50 miles to Destin...And another 10 miles to Fort Walton...Not much happening in Destin but is Beautiful...

 

Not only that, but stick to the Gulf coast when that far north in Florida. The beaches are so much better.

  • Author
Ill be leaving the 13th for Panama City also, where you staying?

 

At the Inn Paradise.

http://www.innparadisepcb.com/

 

Dude...Head west about 50 miles to Destin...And another 10 miles to Fort Walton...Not much happening in Destin but is Beautiful...

 

My boss suggested the same thing so we may try to do that.

My cousin is down there with his Phi Kappa Tau frat buddies from EKU. They just left a piercing parlor....don't know why it that "great of an idea" to do something like that when you're on Spring Break but oh well....to each there own. Some of his buddies have been there for a couple days and one had been with a complete stranger not even 24 hours into the trip. Sounds like the alcohol was flowing as soon as they got there.

 

Oh and some of my friends from Northern are there right now too. They're staying a few miles away from where the EKU Phi Tau boys are staying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.