Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th region draw

Featured Replies

Wed

6:30

Grant

v.s Owen

 

8:00

North Oldham

v.s.

Anderson

 

 

Thur

6:30

Henry

v.s.

South Oldham

 

8:00

Simon

v.s.

Shelby

Edited by michigan

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will the semis be played?

Very interesting for NO and Anderson Co to play in the first round. I thought that might happen, after NO lost the 29th championship.

  • Author

The semi finals are scheduled for Monday night starting at 6:30, second game to follow at 8:00

One and out for SK :ohbrother:

Nothing for Friday or Saturday Night????

Nothing for Friday or Saturday Night????

 

No, the semi-finals are on Monday and Championship on Tuesday!

No, the semi-finals are on Monday and Championship on Tuesday!

 

Thanks.....

These are all pretty evenly matched draws! Should be very fun to watch!:popcorn:

One and out for SK :ohbrother:

 

I would think so too.

Owen is starting to heat up!!!

Shelby-Anderson final.

I guess as a HC fan I couldn't ask for a much better draw. I dont know if there is an easy draw in this tourney but I would say we got the best option we could have.

:taz:Grant County By 8 in first round

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.