Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th region draw

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Grant by 8 in a low scoring game. Defense will win this game.

I'll take Grant by 8 in a low scoring game. Defense will win this game.

 

I would like to see Owen and Grant play a game like they did the first time these two teams met. They both ran up and down the floor and shot layups. It was fun to watch.

Nothing for Friday or Saturday Night????

 

The girls state tournament is before the boys again this year so they play first. Their semis and finals are Friday and Saturday.

The top bracket is loaded and it's ashame that Anderson/North Oldham have to meet in the 1st Round. Whoever comes out of the top bracket should win easily.

The top bracket is loaded and it's ashame that Anderson/North Oldham have to meet in the 1st Round. Whoever comes out of the top bracket should win easily.

 

Easily? I have to disagree, I think Shelby and South Oldham would give a good fight. However, South would have to be shooting the ball well.

Anderson Co. didn't get a good draw at all! I still think they will pull it off though.

Easily? I have to disagree, I think Shelby and South Oldham would give a good fight. However, South would have to be shooting the ball well.

 

Regarding South, I would have agreed with you (that they have to shoot well) until the display South put on in the 29th. They didn't shoot the ball all that great in either game, yet found ways to win. They won a grind-it-out affair with Oldham County in Oldham's gym - despite losing top scorer Drew Kraemer on the final play of the third period.

 

They then won in a shootout against the region's highest-scoring team, North Oldham, without Kraemer playing at all. And Kraemer is much more than their leading scorer - his penetration makes a lot of the three pointers possible for SOHS.

 

Shelby is flat-out playing some of the best ball in the region right now. Across the board, they have without a doubt the best athletes, and they've finally "put it all together." Did not lose in February until the narrow loss to Anderson in the 30th final on Anderson's home floor. (beat Madison Central handily and also St. X during that stretch.)

 

I think this tournament is going to be very interesting, indeed. :popcorn:

How are things at Henry County in regards to the construction? Somebody told me the other day it was still going on. Should we bring 4 wheel Drives, wear our hunting boots to track through the mud and our GPS's to find the front door? Kidding aside, the only downer last year was a little effect on the parking and finding the entrance. It really wasn't bad and the administration did a nice job of minimizing the effect on hoop fans.

I would not count SK out of that Shelby game just yet. Steiner will have his team well-prepared.

I would not count SK out of that Shelby game just yet. Steiner will have his team well-prepared.

 

I agree with you. SK is a well coached team and they are very capable of beating the defending 8th region champs! Good luck to SK.

Regarding South, I would have agreed with you (that they have to shoot well) until the display South put on in the 29th. They didn't shoot the ball all that great in either game, yet found ways to win. They won a grind-it-out affair with Oldham County in Oldham's gym - despite losing top scorer Drew Kraemer on the final play of the third period.

 

They then won in a shootout against the region's highest-scoring team, North Oldham, without Kraemer playing at all. And Kraemer is much more than their leading scorer - his penetration makes a lot of the three pointers possible for SOHS.

 

Shelby is flat-out playing some of the best ball in the region right now. Across the board, they have without a doubt the best athletes, and they've finally "put it all together." Did not lose in February until the narrow loss to Anderson in the 30th final on Anderson's home floor. (beat Madison Central handily and also St. X during that stretch.)

 

I think this tournament is going to be very interesting, indeed. :popcorn:

 

I missed the South and North game. Would of loved to watch it. Do you know if Kraemer will be playing in the tournament?

 

Who do you have coming out of the top bracket Colonel?

Go Shelby County. Nice to see Shelby vs Anderson finals. Not sure Anderson can beat Shelby the third time. Plus it will not be on Anderson home court.

 

GO SHELBY COUNTY ROCKETS

Go Shelby County. Nice to see Shelby vs Anderson finals. Not sure Anderson can beat Shelby the third time. Plus it will not be on Anderson home court.

 

GO SHELBY COUNTY ROCKETS

 

How bad did Anderson beat Shelby at Shelby? Just curious?

Lost by 4 points At Anderson Jan 3 and just Saturday night at Anderson again by 6. So both loses were are Anderson.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.