Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region predictions

Featured Replies

Montgomery over Bracken

Campbell over Deming

St Patrick over Scott

GRC over Harrison (Harrison could pull and upset here if playing well)

  • Author
I'm gonna go with a Montgomery Co. and St. Patrick final.

 

 

 

I agree with that as well.

Unless Montgomery Co has a REALLY off night - everyone else is playing for 2nd place in this one.

I'm going with Montgomery and Clark in the finals with Montgomery winning the region.

I'm going with Montgomery and Clark in the finals with Montgomery winning the region.

 

Clark could really be a sleeper team here! In the 3 games they have played MC in this year they have lost by less than 10 in 2 of them. Don't be surprised if it does come down to MC and CC in the championship and CC wins the region.

All I'm gonna say is Go Lady Saints!!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I pick MC and GRC in the finals. Then lets see if that happens and I will make my next prediction.....

I pick MC and GRC in the finals. Then lets see if that happens and I will make my next prediction.....

 

 

:thumb:

I pick MC and GRC in the finals. Then lets see if that happens and I will make my next prediction.....

I agree on these two in the finals too. :thumb:

Montgomery by 40, Campbell by 25, St. Pat by 20, GRC by 15.

 

Semis: MC over CC by 30, GRC over St Pat by 10.

 

Finals: MC beats GRC, 59-52.

Montgomery by 40, Campbell by 25, St. Pat by 20, GRC by 15.

 

Semis: MC over CC by 30, GRC over St Pat by 10.

 

Finals: MC beats GRC, 59-52.

 

Wow that's a pretty good prediction....

Montgomery by 40, Campbell by 25, St. Pat by 20, GRC by 15.

 

Semis: MC over CC by 30, GRC over St Pat by 10.

 

Finals: MC beats GRC, 59-52.

 

I don't see that happenin'. I'm thinkin' more like 15-18.

Montgomery by 40, Campbell by 25, St. Pat by 20, GRC by 15.

 

Semis: MC over CC by 30, GRC over St Pat by 10.

 

Finals: MC beats GRC, 59-52.

 

St Pat only beat Scott by 5 in a hard fought game during the regular season. St. Pat is definitely the favorite. They are going to have to deal with Tibbs and her size in the middle. Tibbs had 26 and Benzinger had 23 in their first meeting. Lets see what happens.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.