Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/South Carolina Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 290
  • Views 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Cats are not prepared, simple as that. They have one of the best shooters in Amercia and they continue to find ways to go away from him. There's no excuse. Its squarely on the coach's shoulders.

 

Yeah since the coach is out on the floor passing him the ball.

It seems like Downey shuffles that extra foot every time he shoots...

 

 

He has 3 feet? :eek: :p

I know Tubby is hard headed but Gillisipie takes the cake...:isurrender:

Only way to win this game is play in increments. Try and cut it from 18 to 12 and 12 to 8 and so on. If you play like you're down 18 you'll never win.

:lol: Not that many.

 

 

Not to incense you further, but I looked at your avatar, and not having my glasses on, the words seem to say "Got a little Mildcat..." Sorry....just thought it was funny when I first saw it, and you'd posted in this particular thread. :lol:

LOST is coming on:thumb:

 

I thought we were watching it for the last hour.......

Maybe that magician can pull a point guard out of his hat.

I can believe that I stayed home tonight to watch this...I know I should have went to the Danville Garrard County Game...:ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.